Monday, April 23, 2012

"We're get'n hitch'd!"

My dream dress <3 In white, of course
A while back, I decided I'd someday like to conduct a series of interviews for YouTube.

I would visit one woman every week and question her about her wedding experience.

Some would make you cry, some would make you laugh in disbelief of how catastrophic that day was, etc. :)

I'd still like to do this at some point. Maybe after I finish this 365(ish) thingy, I can cut down to a video a week, or every two weeks, or have no schedule at all.~

And I'm sure it'd get old after a while, but its a nice thought.

My friend Kimberlee is getting married next year and has asked me to be a bridesmaid!

I was the Maid of Honor at my sister's wedding and a bridesmaid at one of my boyfrannn's close friend's wedding. :)
A photo I edited of the 2nd wedding I was in

I've also attended my brother's wedding, which was glamorous...

I want a HUGE wedding.

My mother says that you spend a lot of time stressing over it, but then you forget the details as if it's just another day in your life.


I do hope that's not true for everyone...

I have so many plans...

The boyfrannn and I have been planning to marry for a long time now. We believe that's what dating is for. :)

May 11th is our 2 year dating anniversary!

We celebrate by reliving our first date: Olive Garden and a movie (Shrek 4 was the first one).

Anyway, we plan on marrying once we graduate college. I'm not sure how we came to this decision, but I think it was mine and he hopped right on board (I can't imagine why-- how can you stand to be away from me for more than moments? I'm irresistible! Haa, just kidding. ;D )

 So, in a few more years, I'll be picking out table scatter, lighting, and, of course, the perfect dress! :)

Waiting is the most stressful part...


If you'd like to follow me on Pinterest, here's my page!
http://pinterest.com/giftsofgab365/

I have a few wedding boards which I can't wait to fill! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment