Sunday, April 15, 2012

Two Things

Thing #1.

Okay.

If I don't want to go to a party because my mortal enemy is gonna be there, I do not have to go.

I have no moral obligation to attend your gathering unless you are being married or on your death bed. Or if you're a family member who's having a graduation, birthday, etc.

A BBQ is not worth me ripping open old wounds! D:<

BAH!!

/end rant

Thing #2.

I wanted to tell you all a little anecdote.

In Spanish, "mister" is "senor" because, in ye olden days, servants would call their masters "senor", meaning "lord." God is also called "Senor", obviously, because He is Lord.

Reyes is the Spanish word for "kings".

My boyfriend attends a Spanish-speaking church (as he is a Dominican). I've been to it several times.

The pastor at this church is named Jesus.

Since I'm younger than him, I call him Senor Jesus.

Senor Jesus Reyes.

Lovely. XD

I've always found that amusing. :)

Hope you're all having a wonderful day! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment