Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Great Moth Migration: Moth Diaries, Log #2

Every year, miller moths migrate to and through Colorado.
Cute and harmless, but scary. :(

Some years the plague is far worse than others.

This years seems to be particularly popular for the little buggies.

Two entries ago featured me cowering in the bathroom because a moth flew by me.

Luckily, I've figured out that my cat eats the moths if she can catch them!

I don't believe in flat-out killing them, but if she gets sport and a snack, that means they served a purpose. X)

She just nom-nom-nommed a poor fella. :<

I'd prefer saving them, but I'm such a chicken!!

They'll be here for a while apparently. Until summer, I think I read.

In other news, I'll have a video for you Monday.

Tomorrow night will be Disney Princess Movie Marathon night at my apartment with my gal pals.~

And, as for right now, I'm watching Hercules! I find mythology fascinating, but I feel awkward and a bit guilty watching them. Like I'm rooting for the 'good guy'-- a guy made up in place of my Lord and Saviour.. :\

Mixed emotionssss...

Until next time~!
-Gabi

No comments:

Post a Comment