Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Halloween One


If you've read the "About Gabi" setion of this blog, you may have discovered that I have a passion for Halloween.

I love it to the extent of wishing to someday own a store (a candle shop, a book store, whatevs) that would be Halloween-themed. Or at least filled with Halloween decorations. And on Halloween, I'd throw a huge party of course.

I also mentioned that you will see some Halloween posts when it's nowhere near Halloween time.

This is one of them.


I've always had this idea that I can never wear the same costume twice-- and I haven't yet. I'm also upholding my childhood rule that I'm not allowed to be anything evil or horrifying.

Keeping with these two rules for the 18 years of my life, I've found that, because this holiday has structure, it's become more important to me than to most people. ^^

I guess that's it for now, really... This is kind of a warmer-upper for all the future posts.

Since I'm in a particularly Halloween-obsessed stage right now, I may make several of my crafts Halloween-themed. :)

Peace out. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment