...into decorative flowers! These take less than a minute once you get the hang of them.~
-String/yarn/something to tie
- Plastic table cloth
1. Cut a square of the tablecloth.
2. Hold it as shown.
3. Grip it as shown and then twist the bottom and top in opposite directions.
4. The top should look something like this mess:
5. Tie the part you were holding.
6. Trim off the closed bottom of the flower.
7. Trim up the top until the flower looks satisfactory.
Now you're finished!
Use the flowers to brighten up a wreath,
to tie around boring jar necks,
or however your creative mind can think to use them! :)