These are easy to make and can be a fun group craft and simple for children!
The supplies you'll need are as follows:
- Large marshmallows (I bought the ridiculously large kind)
- Frosting of your choice
- Skewers or wooden dowels
- A bowl to catch the mess
- A utensil to spread the frosting
1. Start by pushing a skewer into a marshmallow.
2. Then spread the frosting on the marshmallow using a utensil.
3. Add sprinkles of your choice! Allow kids to put as many as hey wish-- or none at all!
4.If you've made them alone, place your finished product into a cute container for your guests to enjoy!
5. Simple as that, you have a cute treat for your friends or kiddos to munch on between party games!