- 2 matching sheets of felt for the pillow itself
- 1 piece of red felt for decoration
- Any additional decorating materials you'd like
- Needle & thread
- Stuffing (buy depending on desired softness)
- Sharpie, pen, pencil (something that will shown up on your decorating thread)
1. Cut out a heart (or whatever desired shape/word) from the red felt.
2. Sew the heart onto one sheet of the felt.
3. Begin sewing the two matching sheets of felt together. Once you've sewn the two longer sides and one shorter side, stuff the pillow until it is satisfactorily fluffy or firm.~
4. Sew the final side of the pillow and now you have this!
This pillow will be small, but can be used as a decorative cushion, a baby pillow, or, in my case, a spot of softness between your head and the wall while aimlessly browsing Blogger.