This craft came from several items I picked up from Dollar Tree. I did this in my last apartment for Halloween 2011.
SIMPLE FABRIC SPIDER WEB
- Push pins
- "Creepy Cloth" (x2 or more, as desired) from Dollar Tree, $1
- "Black Spider" (these come in two sizes. The smaller ones are 2 for $1, the larger is $1.) I love these because of the cool designs on their backs.
For this craft, you could position the web to a place where guests must walk through it, as I have here:
Otherwise, pinning it directly to a wall is just as simple. :)
- Open and stretch out the "creepy cloth" as desired, leaving either tanlges or letting all the ends out as seen at the bottom of my web.
- Using the cloth and your pushpins, tack the fabric to the wall.
- Add the spider. The 'web' is made up of many small holes through which the spiders' legs can be pushed. Tangle their feet in the web and viola!!