Saturday, March 17, 2012

'Let it be Known' Saturday 3: Turtles and Tortoises

There ya go.

Please think of some punishments for me to do and put into another video. :)

Today's 'let it be known' is...

Tortoises and turtles are awesome.

Evidence to prove such a claim:


  • The first animals around the moon were tortoises. Those BAMFs! (Google that shiz.)


  • Soft shell turtles are fast as effing lightning. (Maybe a tiny bit slower.)


  • I was face-to-face with a snapping turtle (named Myrtle of course) who lived in the ditch by my Louisiana home. I was a little girl and I looked upside-down into a canal drain and there he was. We looked at each other at the same exact moment and I ran like eff out of there! POINT BEING, he didn't bite my face off. Which makes him EXTREME! >:D But with a good heart. <3
  • This kid pays proper homage to turtles because THEY ARE AWESOME.



3 comments:

  1. I had a pet Snapper once. It's name was Buzzard and it would eat from my hand. Sometimes it tried to eat my finger, too. Soft shelled turtles are tasty, fried, but I felt guilty for eating them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, cute! I want one ^^
      You eat them?? :O You're a monster!! D':

      Delete
  2. Hi Gabi, just to let you know I've nominated your blog for a Liebster award, details on my blog post 25 March.

    I hope you've had a great time on you trip and I'm looking forward to your new creations and post-holiday videos.

    ReplyDelete