Saturday, September 8, 2012

Cheese


I just got a job at Jimmy John's. :D
Well, a few weeks ago.
It's fun. I especially like working on the register. :)


I wanna say something, though. :\
Jimmy John's only has provolone cheese.

It's not a Subway.

Does McDonald's have Swiss, pepper jack, etc? No. They have one kind.

When we ask, "We only have provolone. Is provolone okay?", please stop replying, "If it was ok, I would have asked for it." :(

>_>

Anyway.

My car broke down toniiiight! D:

First time that's ever happened to me.

Poor Carlito.

Drove it to a repair shop; gonna call in the morning.

It was an adventure. :)
Some nice strangers helped roll it out of the street!  :DDD

Time for sleep!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new job Gabi! I hope you enjoy working there. Good luck getting your car fixed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci! :) It's been interesting thus far. ^^
      Thanks, I hope it's nothing too serious :)

      Delete